The AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting offers technical training in accounting and is ideal for anyone wishing to pursue a career in accountancy and finance.
The AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting is a great place to begin your career in accounting and finance.
The AAT Level 4 Diploma in introduces you to more complex accounting tasks, such as maintaining cost accounting records and the preparation of reports and returns.
AAT Training is a great alternative to university
90% of AAT students would recommend AAT
AAT’s practical accounting and finance qualifications give you skills all employers need
- Flexible courses make it easy to fit learning around your life
- Universally respected and internationally recognised
- Award-winning study materials, resources and support
- Employers trust AAT qualifications
- 130,000 members in more than 90 countries
Keep your career options open
After studying with AAT you can decide where your ambition takes you, whether you want to:
- Start work straight away
- Go on to university
- Become a chartered accountant
- Set up your own accounting practice