- About us
- Trades Skills
- Security Courses
- On-Line Courses
- Student Services
- Student Union
- Academic Facilities
- Support & Guidance
- Student Welfare
- Travel & Transport
- Student Resources
- School of Business
- School of Computing
- School of Hospitality
- School of Education
- School of Health & Well Being
- Building Services Courses
- Security Courses (SIA)
- Beauty Courses
Diploma in Electrical Installations – Level 3
C&G (2365) Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations.
If you are looking to become a fully qualified electrician and want to work in domestic, commercial and industrial locations the City & Guilds 2365 Level 3 Electrical Installation qualification is now a recognised route.
The City & Guilds 2330 Level 3 Electrical Installation course has been replaced by this brand new QCF qualification, City & Guilds 2365 Diploma in Electrical Installations Level 3. The course has been designed for candidates wanting a viable entry route into the electrical industry. This qualification provides an understanding of Fundamental Principles and Environmental Technologies, Principles of Electrical Science, Fault Diagnosis and Rectification, Inspection, Testing and Commissioning and Electrical system Design.
The City & Guilds 2365 Level 3 is the intended progression route for candidates who have already achieved the 2365 Level 2, 2330 Level 2 or 2360 Part 1.
Throughout the course you will be assessed by a range of methods including online exams, practical assessments and written assignments.
- 2365 Level 3 Exams & Assessments
- 301 Understand the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology systems – Multiple choice exam
- 302 Principles of Electrical Science – Practical assignment and written paper
- 303 Electrical installations: fault diagnosis and rectification – Assignment and Practical task
- 304 Electrical Installations: Inspection, Testing and Commissioning – Assignment and Practical tasks
- 305 Electrical Systems Design – Assignment and Written paper
- 308 Career awareness in building services engineering – One theory Assignment
- Health and Safety in Building Services Engineering – Practical & Theory Training
- Principles of Electrical Science – Theory Based with Practical Demo’s
- Electrical Installations :Inspection, Testing and Commissioning – Practical & Theory Training
- Electrical Installations: Fault Diagnosis and Rectification – Practical & Theory Training
- Understand the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology systems – Theory Based
- Electrical Systems design – Practical & Theory Training
- Career awareness in building services engineering – Theory Based
You will build a range of installations in our specially designed practical workshops, whilst learning in purpose built classrooms with electronic whiteboards.
The City & Guilds 2365 Level 3 is the intended progression route for candidates who have already achieved the 2365 Level 2, 2330 Level 2 or 2360 Part 1. It is also possible to join straight onto the Level 3 course if you have previous electrical knowledge and experience.
- 26 September 2020
- 07 November 2020
- 06 February 2021