This City & Guilds 2365 Level 2 Course (Diploma in Electrical Installation) is the start of your training to become a qualified electrician. It will cover the wide range of electrical installation skills plus the essential electrical science, electrical theory and craft knowledge skills training needed to join the electrical industry.
Once completed you can then progress on to take the 2365 Level 3 Diploma course.
This course covers a range of training methods and you will learn both hands on installation skills in our purpose built workshops as well as the theory and science behind electrics. This is the first part of the most comprehensive electrician course available and covers the following areas:
- Electrical Installations Technology – Mainly theory Based
- Principles of Electrical Science – Mainly theory Based
- Installation of Wiring Systems and enclosures – Practical & Theory Training
- Health and Safety in Building Services Engineering – Practical & Theory Training
- Understand how to communicate with others within Building Services Engineering – Practical & Theory Training
Some of the practical skills covered are:
- Armoured cable
- Pipe Bending Techniques
- Steel Conduit
- PVC Cables (Twin, Earth & Singles)
- Plastic Conduit
- Cable Tray (Metallic)
- Inspection & Testing (Pre-Energisation)
As an electrical training centre we have modern training facilities.
Throughout the course you will be assessed by a range of methods including online exams, practical assessments and written assignments.
- 2365 Level 2 Exams & Assessments
- 201 Health and Safety in Building Services Engineering – Multiple choice exam plus one practical assignment
- 202 Principles of Electrical Science – Multiple choice exam
- 203 Electrical Installations Technology – Multiple choice exam
- 204 Installation of Wiring Systems and enclosures – Practical assignment and supplementary questions
- 210 Understand how to communicate with others within Building Services Engineering – Multiple choice exam